Miracle  

Posted by Unknown in ,



Miracle is something we don't expect to come to us. And I thought it just won't happen to me but how I never realized that it has entered my life quite a long time ago made me think, I still haven't seen the whole of this wide wonderful world I'm living. This time, it's about a person who I've known some many moons ago. It's so hard to describe her that there's nothing in this world that has the ability to show this wondrous person's beauty. In my mind, this is the most precious magical thing which has ever flowed into my dull life. 'Miracle' would be the name for her this time. In the past few years, when I was in need of help, I found a name on the net and how she calmed me down, made me felt relieved and thus I made her the best helping friend I've ever had. Not only that, we also chatted a lot about ourselves and our adventurous life. Later then, in a few months, some problems strucked my brain once again. So as I've known her long and for the tenderness in her sincerity, it was the same sweet name that I searched for in the chatting room. Again, we poured words in a long talk for quite some time and unsurprisingly, she, repeatedly solved my problems. It didn't seem hard for her. I kept wondering how kind this person is. She's never tired of giving support. Sadly, it was only till recently that I finally notice this precious being for all this while, I thought she'd be like all other people. Look when they're in need, and leave when they've had enough. She's told me of how special I am to her and not to doubt it but all this while, those are the words which keep running through my listening ears. Either to put my trust in her or not, I still am to be with this beautiful creature until the day I truly know the real her. All I'm wishing is so that we both would be great together until the end of time. To Miss Miracle, I wish that you'd stay by my side no matter what may come and I promise you the best of me. Words keep forcing me to speak something out loud but I guess it's just still not the right time. Besides, I don't even deserve to say it to you. If you know who you are dearest miracle, please bear deep inside your mind that I appreciate you more than you ever know for you are the best to free this heart unseen. =) Well those were all from me, myself at all. I'll continue later.




This entry was posted on Sunday 4 June 2006 at Sunday, June 04, 2006 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Thoughts

Ehem...
yeah,appreciate ur miss miracle then

4 Jun 2006, 20:39:00

i do, i really do~

8 Jun 2006, 18:20:00

june 4th 2006. huhu
its almost 2 years already.

but i've read this piece a long time ago ok =) u know,ryte? hehe

16 May 2008, 18:20:00

Post a Comment