Take care  

Posted by Unknown in

Sometimes in life, we would believe that we are completely able to reach onto something we really desire but how far does this feeling goes? Recently, I've been breaking through a series of unfortunate events which have been slowly emerging into my depth of life. I've already thought that these things would always come in packs and they would never seem to end. So I prepared myself both mentally and physically knowing that somehow, I will need to face them by hook or by crook.

The most recent occasion started just a few weeks back. It was a fine evening where I was sitting down before the computer screen just surfing my way through the internet. That was  since when the great feeling came. It made me feel much better just as how I did once feel.

My thoughts started to mingle around with joy giving me easy gestures and built my confidence from low to Go! Go!. I wasn't sure if it was to hold or last long but I knew that it  did flip my ways from worse to better. And so it did, presenting me one of the best memories I've ever lived through.  So it doesn't really matter anyways if life would take that away from me, because a second swimming across it, already seemed like a whole eternity to me. Yes, eternity.

Now it's been a few weeks ahead of the history and just like life has always thought me, things do come and go and for each second it contains itself for you, would bring a lot of meaning to yourself and your paces. I may have wanted so badly for the situation to pause itself but as life keeps on going, I believe that what is written in my fate will bring me something better, or in other words, turn my life happier, enhanced. Besides, making it happen has a huge difference with letting it happen. One, is you change its course, the other is, it just comes naturally.

So yet still I know not if that beginning is about to end but all I hope is so that the thing that's brought that feeling to me would keep shining on people's lives and bring more of the joy into it's miraculous life. Whether it's going to be in my favour or not, I just want you to know and remember, like I've always told you; I will always be around. Take care, as your being is truly precious. Till then.

P/S: Keep on singing for that's where you'll find your true melody in life's greatest songs. (:





This entry was posted on Saturday 5 September 2009 at Saturday, September 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Thoughts

Post a Comment