Star  

Posted by Unknown in

I grow pots of stars onto the nightly air,
Below them all of trust I keep a pair,
They're shining one for you,
And give you tricky clues,
And one more showed you me;
I just stumbled there to see,
The stars of heaven's smile is to compete,
Against you wondrous miles,
Which you complete,
And so for it, it made me vow,
To nothing sweet that I would bow,
As you're the only famous sweet,
That none reflects me more
Than what's more to it,
Until the day I die,
I'd always keep it tied,
Like the billion stars upon the skies,
So close no matter what is tried,
I wish that you would always shine,
In these huggable hands of mine,
And my love; I'll never let them tear,
For you're the one and only, my Baby Bear.




This entry was posted on Saturday 15 November 2008 at Saturday, November 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Thoughts

Anonymous  

u r tagged!

7 Dec 2008, 22:31:00

Post a Comment