Only  

Posted by Unknown in

Until the time is only through,
I'd love deeply o so only you,
Your heart is all I ever seek,
Without you, it makes me all so weak,
Through days I see you highly shine,
Through days your heart's always in mine,
The nights with you upon the stars
The nights sing too you're not that far,
And so I cherish each sec I share,
And so do perish sadness of pairs,
Until the time is only through,
I'd be so glad with only you,
Until the days is going to end,
Your heart for me is all that's meant.




This entry was posted on Monday 15 December 2008 at Monday, December 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Thoughts

Ayid, masa lalu banyak mengajar ibu betapa kehadiran Ayid akan menjadi kenangan sepanjang hayat & terus akan cuba mengenali. So far you've been a good son and make me so proud of you & luv luv u so very much. Be strong & remember those good things I ever advice you & focusSS.

Fantastic poem.

31 Dec 2008, 01:24:00

Thank you very much Ibu for your every support. I love you too. Always =)

31 Dec 2008, 02:20:00

Post a Comment