Happy 2009  

Posted by Unknown in ,

The time has spoken, in between it's written,
Such glimpse through memories would never dim,
The past renewed, life again, continued,
Such peace have ambled away from gambled,
The future unfolds, from our nature's cold,
Such shadows left in such shadows' cleft,
Gold ticks untie the blues on defiant holds,
True nicks unstopped when new tricks are popped,
O, what's a new year, with a new sad tear?
And what is there to fear, if the joy is clear?
Life is thus abstract, pausing for one to act,
O, unleash the tacks, to one incredible fact;
'Tis a whole New Year, so cheer on peers!
Your time is here.


Happy 2009 everyone! Now we've all stepped forward into a new block of time in our lives. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone, who had poured their time for me through the whole past year, 2008. And to tell you the truth, I've learned a lot of things back then and they did turn me into someone better, as to compared to myself before. To those people who's given me the sweet memories for my living, I surely thank you and thank God for letting me know you guys. All I can say here is, life is very short for us to even think back about especially the worse memories. So let us all shine, and be the star in this glorious start of the New Year. Let's beat the time fellas. It's our time. Just let it rhyme. Tick tock!




This entry was posted on Thursday 1 January 2009 at Thursday, January 01, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 Thoughts

hard to impress me because i have high expectation on people that writes poem. for me, it sounds nice. really...

2 Jan 2009, 04:55:00
Anonymous  

hey shahid!
nice blog. lovely poems.
will always look up for ur updates. ;) and happy new yr!

- naadira

2 Jan 2009, 14:08:00

aww thanx guys hehehe

my moto: "i write for myself,
i write for you too.."

hehehe Haaappy New Year! And happy reading too yeaaa..njoooy =)

2 Jan 2009, 15:01:00

asik poem je, tulis la 'play' plak e.g "Romeo n Juliet 2009"

2 Jan 2009, 15:59:00

haha igt snang ke rajeeee?

2 Jan 2009, 16:50:00

drpd mane dtg idea2 ko nk tulis mende2 cmni ek? hebat..

2 Jan 2009, 19:21:00

huhu tatau laaa..rezeki
masing2 la kowt..tp sume
pun bleyh buat kalau nak
=) cube laaa~

2 Jan 2009, 19:49:00

happy new yr syhd, may 2009 bring us nothing but happiness n success. insyaAllah =) gluck to u!

3 Jan 2009, 03:45:00

happy 2009 to you too (=

4 Jan 2009, 01:04:00

Post a Comment