Sunshine  

Posted by Unknown in ,

The days had all gone through,
The ways had all found you,
And to the limitless of ends,
To grab an endless grab of bends,
You shine like clusters in the Milky Way,
You sing like humming birds in all sweet days,
'Tis all drawing the most beautiful,
Meets all the paints of the wonderful,
You make it sound like swinging sways,
As if to tell "let come what may",
It gives one best with a happy pot,
It leaves one's rest with a happy thought,
Until it brings the smile of ease,
Until it rings the bells of please,
You are the sunshine from east to west,
You brought me mine and please my best.




This entry was posted on Sunday 4 January 2009 at Sunday, January 04, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 Thoughts

pergh.

4 Jan 2009, 12:09:00

WOW I am blown away by your blog...I love it!

4 Jan 2009, 19:33:00

really.. wut a surprise...=b me sri indah B.. new frenz? huhuhu... nice blog u have.. so cute n classical.. i like=b

4 Jan 2009, 21:59:00

Hello Syahid, very nice blog. Very spiritual, connected, and grounded in a nondenominational way. I found it because you commented on a photo of my daughter Katie back on December 4th. not sure if you recall or not. i was just curious how you cam across the blog if you recall. Let me know if you see this. Thanks. Patrick.

5 Jan 2009, 02:08:00

Syahid, I received your reply. I will be checking back to your blog every now and then when I have time. I'm spending spare time trying to update my daughter's blog right now. I promised Grandma and Grandpa a photo every day and I am a little behind. But I really like your content and layout. I hope to chat a little more in the future. I am going to follow your blog if you don't mind.

5 Jan 2009, 02:46:00

Dear Emeralda..
I've tried to respond to your
comments on your blog but I don't
seem to be able to post any
comments at all..So I'll just
reply here. I once lived in Sri
Indah B too, exactly on the
opposite of Suria Signs and in
front of the field. 135B was d
number =) but currently I'm in BRP.
Anyway, thank you for visiting =)
Do feel free to read the rest of
my posts next time~

5 Jan 2009, 02:48:00

Post a Comment